Nautel Vector Series VR125 Transmitter
The Nautel Vector Series VR125 transmitter is a field proven, highly reliable, state of the art, solid-state non-directional radio beacon (NDB) transmitter. Highlights include:
- 125 watts, field adjustable continuous carrier power
- Sophisticated graphic user interface (GUI) for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- Available in single or dual (main/standby with automatic changeover) configurations
- Synthesized exciter uses advanced DDS technology to produce highly stable RF drive at the desired operating frequency
- Extensive automatic fault monitoring, with 256 event log, for faster troubleshooting
- Extensive remote command/control and monitoring for fewer site visits.
- Remote control and monitoring of the ATU to limit worker exposure to strong RF fields, in keeping with Safety Code 6 / IEEE C95.1-1999
- Compliant with the specifications and recommendations of ICAO Annex 10, Vol. 1, Part 1, Section 3.4
- High overall efficiency (70% or better) results in low power consumption and reduced operating costs.
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Sales & Service Office:
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.