Marine HF Transceiver IC-M802
The Icom Radio IC-M802 offers an industry-standard 4-inch tall (10.16 cm) remote controller. When set up with the IC-M502 VHF radio, Icom offers you a complete communications station. 150 Watts of power offers superior worldwide communications. A one piece, die cast aluminum chassis and a large cooling fan allow continuous transmission at full output power – very important for data communications, like e-mail.
- Standard 4×8 remote controller
- Large LCD with dot matrix characters
- Easy to use in all conditions
- Built-in digital selective calling
- Digital signal processor advantage
- 150W (PEP) of powerful output
- One-touch e-mail access
- Automatic antenna tuner, AT-140
- Wide band receive coverage (0.5 – 29.9999MHz)
- Remote control mic allows you to select channels directly
- Accessory RS-232C port allows connection of modem, etc.
- GPS input, NMEA 0183 version 3.01
- A headphone jack in front of the controller
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Sales & Service Office:
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.