Icom VHF Airband Handheld IC-A6
Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature of Icom Aeronautical IC-A6. The well labeled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. The large display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fast frequency recognition. The display is backlit, and so is the keypad. The light stays on until you turn it off – a very handy feature for flying at night.
The water resistant construction provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
* Equivalent to IPX4 of the corresponding international standard IEC 60529 (2001).
- 200 memory channels (20 Ch × 10 banks) with 6 character names
- Dedicated 121.5MHz emergency key
- Side tone function allows you to hear your own voice via an external aviation headset.
- Optional Ni-Cd and Li-Ion battery packs
- NOAA marine weather channels
- Tag scanning and memory bank scanning
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery alert
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Sales & Service Office:
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.