Icom Malysia GMDSS VHF GM600
The Icom Malaysia GMDSS VHF GM600 meets the GMDSS requirements as required for SOLAS regulated commercial vessels engaging in international voyage. With the optional PS- 310 DC-DC converter, the GM600 meets the MED, “wheel mark” requirements for European merchant ships.
The GM600 meets ITU class A DSC. The radio includes a dedicated DSC receiver which continuously monitors CH 70 and is independent of the main receiver and other operation. The DSC Multi-task function allows you to show up to 7 received and transmitted DSC messages. While using the DSC Multi-task screen, the operating channel is shown at the right side of the screen.
- Dedicated Distress Button
- Large User Friendly Display
- Large speaker for clear audio
- 10W audio output when plugged into external speaker
- DC-DC power supply option for floating ground connection
- Printer connector (D-sub 25-pin)
- VDR (voyage data recorder)/external SP connector
- Dual watch & tri watch functions
- Instant access to CH 16 and call channel
- Tag scan and favorite channel functions
- Auto scan function
For inquiry, please contact us as following
Sales & Service Office:
Alternatively, you may want to fill up our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.